Convent of the Dominican nuns of the Annunciation (XVI)
Cloistered convent built in 1547 on another former building of the XIII century. It has a chapel, convent, farm and orchard. The Baroque altarpiece of the high altar is dedicated to Our Lady of the Annunciation, Patroness of Bayonne.
Chapel of Mercy (XVI)
Chapel headquarters of the Brotherhood of the Holy House of Peace and Mercy, the oldest Brotherhood Galicia. Founded in 1574 by Captain Rodrigo Garcia to help the neighbors in times of war and pestilence.
Formerly the chapel was inside the fortress Monterreal until it was destroyed in 1656 by order of Don Juan Feijoo Sotomayor along with 400 houses inside the walls to increase defense
Casa Lorenzo Correa (XVIII)
This building civil Lorenzo Correa was completed in 1759. This distinguished baionés was mayor of Cuernavaca (Mexico), General Manager of the Lid Roosters Pontevedraen Mexico and mayor in 1756.
Emphasize its interior stairs and balustrades shields on the main facade of the strap, Sotomayor, Troncoso Lira and in the center of Bayonne.
Sanctuary of Santa Liberata (S. XVIII)
Built in 1709 devoting his worship Santa Liberata, the first Christian woman to receive the martyrdom of the cross.Liberata born in Balchagia century (now Bayonne).
Italian style is reminiscent of Tuscan bastard and some mixtures plateresco. The facade features the image of the Holy crucified. On both sides we find the shields of Castile-Leon and Bayonne.
Collegiate Church (XII - XIV century)
Data from the second half of the twelfth century, but was recnstruida mostly in the fourteenth century. Is transitional Romanesque or Romanesque-arched influenced as they were Cistercian monks of the Cistercian Order who lived in the Monastery of Oia which finished construction. Collegiate being instituted in the year 1484 by Bishop D. Diego de Muros.
It is a Latin cross basilica with three naves. The main altar is Baroque (1726). The main façade has a portico formed by three arches that shelter a door with three semicircular archivolts ornamental leaves.
Casa del Dean Mendoza (eighteenth century)
It is one of the best preserved historic buildings in the Old Town. Today is dedicated to hotel and restaurant. Built in 1768 by D. baionés Polycarp Mendoza, Dean of the Santiago Metropolitan Chapter.
Capilla de Santa Marta (XV century)
Built in the late fifteenth century church being seaside neighborhood of O Burgo was burned by Sir Francis Drake in 1585.
Was initially Romanesque transition, which retains only the door facing south and a plain tympanum..