Constructed in 1678, was moved from another part of the parish is now known by the name of the room in Barciela. Church with a Latin cross. Augas gable. Rectangular apse higher than the inner vessel and timber cover. Ship divided into seven sections with a barrel vault and pointed arches, north sacristy and chapels on either side, the north with a vault on pendentives.